The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

1:22 PM

Who was here?

Posted by Claire |

I have a magnetic white board in my workstation. It serves as a locator for my bosses whenever I'm not around. It's also meant for them and others to leave important messages if they come and I'm out. This morning, I found this:

He/She was here...But I don't have a freakin' idea who he/she is. Could this be the doing of the girl they see around 8th floor? hhhmmmm...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uuupppsss! It is an open invitation. How do I get into your work place and leave you a message?

donna_chocnut said...

cute naman...hmmmm, sino kaya yan? let us know when you find out =)

Claire said...

@anonymous- I live in a faraway land.

@donna-Sige, will tell you. Eh sana magpakilala ang salarin diba? hehehe

Post a Comment

Subscribe