The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

4:05 PM

11-11-11 = 33

Posted by Claire |



Last Friday's date is one of those dates that won't happen again in another 100years. It's also a special day because number 1 is a significant number in numerology. I only knew that when I realized there were so many events going on that day. And traffic was horrendous.


We didn't join any of those events in celebration of 11-11-11. But we did celebrate a dear friend's birthday over dinner at Yakimix


Anna celebrated her 33rd birthday on November 9. We weren't there to celebrate it with her so the Husbo decided to treat her for a nice dinner.


Anna is a good friend. I have quite a number of good friends but Anna is one of those that's so easy to talk to and so easy to find. I'm happy when I'm with her, all because she has that positive and bubbly aura that grows in you when she's around. She's one friend who's not hard to ask help from. She's helped me out in a lot of things, even with how to raise Kara. She's my go-to girl. And she has never failed me. So, thank you Anna. She doesn't read my blog but I still want to thank her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe