The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

3:19 PM

Paris Daily Photo

Posted by Claire |

Just a few weeks ago, a colleague posted photos from her trip to India. They were very interesting and majestic, as I had expected.



Then, earlier, I read from TheBagHag about this website. It's a blog of photos taken all over Paris---of people, places and just about anything seen in Paris. It got me more excited about our trip and I promise to make tons and tons of pictures of this once-in-a-lifetime trip.




The Flashmob. The photographer chanced upon the flashmob one day and they were dancing to BEP's I got a feeling. It must be really amazing watching them. Hope that when we're there, we'd see them perform too.


This is Cafe Bonaparte at Saint Germain. One of the things Husbo and I want to do is hangout in a cafe, al fresco, and watch people walk by. It'll be interesting how french people conduct themselves.


There are so much interesting photos in the website. And starting today, I'll visit the site everyday to get tips and to be inspired more.

1 comments:

RR said...

Ako rin, excited na rin ako (parang kasama ako noh). Post pics ha!

Post a Comment

Subscribe