The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

11:09 AM

Kara at 6 Months

Posted by Claire |

6 1/2 to be more precise. Some of her milestones include: her first tooth already came out, another one on its way. She can already sit on her own, and she's already starting to crawl. She's also starting to communicate, she repeats ma-ma-ma, ba-ba-ba when she's upset or frustrated.


Last Saturday, though, we had to bring her to her pedia's clinic as she had cough and colds, again. But before leaving, I had to take photos of her as she was in the mood. Apologies for the blurry photos. I'm still getting used to the new lens.



Having fun with her little friend cum snack (yes, she munches on it when she feels like it.) hahaha


Her pretty bow. I want to have one myself. lol



Talking to Daddy.



Peek-a-boo with Daddy.



Crawling her way to the camera.


I'm just so happy that despite being sick she's still up and about. She plays and moves a lot so we don't get to worry so much.

2 comments:

RR said...

Okay lang yung second picture, malinaw naman yung headband! Hi, Kara!

MNaotaki said...

Youve got the cutest baby girl bless her and your family

Post a Comment

Subscribe