I'm not a resourceful person. If I could have it easier then I would. I'm also not a fan of Ebay nor Sulit.com.ph. So when were looking for Kara's costume, I only looked around Toy Kingdom and Facebook. That's it. But as we were nearing Halloween and we haven't found any costume for Kara, I had to drag myself to research for online sellers of anything she can wear.
Luckily, I was able to find one and a cute one at that! That same day, we bought Kara's costume. She was a bumblebee. The photos below were shots taken at her first trick or treat experience in Rustan's.
Me and my cute little bee
We tried to make her sit beside the bear. But since she couldn't do it without support, her dad had to holder her so she won't fall face flat. hehehe
I had so much fun doing this. I never imagined myself being a stage mom. But I was that day. Running around, looking for opportunities for her to get an official photo from the organizer and looking for something to take home with us.
Next time we'll bring her to a real trick or treat experience where she'll get candies and stuff that she can eat.

0 comments:
Post a Comment