The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

1:54 PM

To Write is to Forget

Posted by Claire |

I want a new bag. I said it hoping that the feeling will go away as the words escape my lips.

The idea came out when I realized that I’ve been using the Louis Vuitton bag everyday since husbo gave it to me last year. Out of 365 days, I could count with my fingers the number of times I let it rest.

I know I can’t spend much these days because we’re saving up on a major trip next year. And if I don’t save up, I’ll be left behind which is unacceptable. So for now, I’ll just be contented with having them in my blog.

I vividly remember saying I don’t get this bag. I’ve seen so many of these lately and I really don’t get why it cost so much given its look and design. But today and yesterday, it’s what I’ve been eyeing for. So weird me!



Next is this bag. I like it. I like their shoes too. But the price of the shoes I like is almost the same as the price of this bag. It’s smarter to get a bag than a pair of shoes for the same price, don’t you think?



I hope tomorrow I'll forget about these bags. I hope our bills come tomorrow and then I'll realize I need to save. Oh wait, I need to get a new battery for my car. There, enough motivation to not spend.

3 comments:

abby said...

haha...so sure na sure na sure na ung germany next year? kasing sure nung cats natin? =D haha, ingat tita clung!

Claire said...

hahaha! well, as of last week, tuloy pa ang Germany. Plan lang ng plan tita Abby. Re: Cats, may plan na ah! hahaha. wala pa lang ticket.

Claire said...

Abbya! didn't know you have a blog. Just visited your blog. I want to comment too but I dont know how. I'm so bopols.

Post a Comment

Subscribe