The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

2:40 PM

2012

Posted by Claire |

My title sounds creepy, I know. Makes you think about the end of the world.

But in contrary, I have some exciting news. Something that gives 2012 a different meaning.

We're going to...


Yes, we're going to Europe! My big european dream will finally come true. This trip was supposedly scheduled this year, but something or rather someone BETTER came along so we had to postpone it.

A few months after this trip, we're going on a cultural trip to...





INDIA!!!! We're going to see Taj Mahal and explore the other cities of India.


The only sad thing about these two trips is that Kara will be left behind. Wanted to bring her with us to Europe but my in-laws advise otherwise. Don't worry baby, we'll go see Mickey and Minnie when you're a year older.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe