The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

4:17 PM

Ty-three Yesterday (Part 2)

Posted by Claire |

And then there were fireworks to end my 33rd birthday....


Hubby picked me up after work and we headed to Makati Shang for dinner. At first he didn't want to tell me where we were having dinner but I eventually found out on the way. Funny thing is, our reservation was for Heat in Edsa Shang, not Makati Shang. He had no idea which Shangri-La Heat is. Good thing, there were empty seats at Circles in Makati Shang so we were accommodated. Sorry no prictures to prove this.


After dinner, we had our usual birthday drinks at Texas Roadhouse, Bonifacio Highstreet, with the Bigbarks and Leslie and Dex. Glad that Leslie and Dex joined para maiba naman. Hehehe



And to cap off the night, Leslie ordered her trademark drink for everybody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe