The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

2:39 PM

Ty-three Today

Posted by Claire |

Turned 33 today.


Unlike other years, I was sleepy and tired the night before my birthday. So after a pre-birthday dinner with the Hubby, I slept. Maybe age is catching up on me.

Two days ago, the hubby was asking me what I wanted for my birthday. And even though, I had a wishlist, I couldn't give him a straight answer. Maybe it's the age.


I've always wanted to be surprised on my birthday, but there's something different with this year, because I didn't want any. Maybe it's the age.

Or maybe, because, I'm just happy and contented with what and who I have.

I have been blessed with many --a loving and faithful husband, an adorable little girl, a comfortable home, a supportive family, and a stable job to see me through this lifetime. What else could I ask for?

I was deadset on having a surprise-less birthday. But when I opened our dresser to get my clothes, I saw hubby's surprise gift.



Nicely wrapped, ain't it?


Pretty fabulous!



Then at work, Gil and Ryah surprised me with loots from Muji (photo to follow).



And the most amazing surprise of all, Hubby and Kara visited me at work with matching flowers and lasagna for sharing.



I'm already having a ball, and I'm just halfway through the day. I love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe