While the rest of the world has seen Palawan, I haven't been to any province until last September 8.
There are three top tourist destinations in Palawan --Puerto Princessa, El Nido and Coron. Puerto Princesa is famous for its caves, stalactites and stalagmites. El Nido for its white-sand beach and Coron for its lakes.
I've always wanted to go to Palawan to see its beauty with my own two eyes, and to take loads and loads of pictures. So when we went to Coron, that's exactly what I did. And I love that during those times I was so up to it and shooting was very spontaneous.
Our first day was a trip to Malcapuya Island. It was raining on our way there but we arrived at the island that was all bright and sunny. Thank you God.
The sky was magnificently picture perfect!

See what I mean?

On our second day, the rain was on and off. Too bad, the colors would've been great in photos had it been sunny that day.
There are three top tourist destinations in Palawan --Puerto Princessa, El Nido and Coron. Puerto Princesa is famous for its caves, stalactites and stalagmites. El Nido for its white-sand beach and Coron for its lakes.
I've always wanted to go to Palawan to see its beauty with my own two eyes, and to take loads and loads of pictures. So when we went to Coron, that's exactly what I did. And I love that during those times I was so up to it and shooting was very spontaneous.
Our first day was a trip to Malcapuya Island. It was raining on our way there but we arrived at the island that was all bright and sunny. Thank you God.
The sky was magnificently picture perfect!

See what I mean?
On our second day, the rain was on and off. Too bad, the colors would've been great in photos had it been sunny that day.
Taken at Barracuda Lake.
And this at Cayangan Lake.
I tweaked it a bit to add more drama.

I love Coron, not only for its natural beauty but also for its food and people. The seafood were fantastic. Nothing like it here. And also very cheap.
I also love how everyone cares for nature. In one of our trip, we saw some Korean tourists holding corals up sea level. Our boat stopped and our tour guide scolded the Korean for what they have done. She also scolded their boatmen and reminded them that utmost care and protection should be given to our environment.
Hope to see Puerto Princessa and El Nido next time.


0 comments:
Post a Comment