The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

11:09 AM

Muji Loot

Posted by Claire |

As mentioned in my earlier posts, I received two Muji gifts from Ryah and Gil. Just like Ryah, I have low EQ so when I get hold of a gift, I almost always want to open it right away. This time, I tried my best to controll myself until such time that I have take a photo of the packaging as well as the item itself.



Got a jar tea candles from Ryah, and they're all scented...Minty-scent to be more precise.

Gil, on the other hand, gave me shopping and toiletry bags. She said it's something I can use in our next trip. No Gil, will start using them, ASAP!. hehehe


Thanks Dears. Love you both to pieces!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe