The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

4:29 PM

Chicken-All-You-Can

Posted by Claire |

After our lunch buffet with Husbo's family, Husbo and I headed to Max's Tiendesitas to meet up with his high school friends for that much awaited chicken-all-you-can fest. Max's Restaurant, in celebration of their 65th year anniversary, launched Chicken-All-You-Can promo. The deal is you pay P165 per person if you want to avail of the promo (rice not included). You get ¼ chicken for every order. And they will refill your plate as you wish.

I was still full from lunch so I didn't find the chicken appetizing, that considering I am a chicken-lover. Plus, I'm not a fan of Max's chicken--I find their chicken bland and dry. But I availed of the promo, nonetheless, primarily because if I ordered something else it would probably cost us more.

Their chicken was surprisingly good – flavorful, crispy and freshly cooked. I liked the first serving so I had two plus 1 cup of rice and Kare-kare on the side. If my stomach was empty, my chicken count would probably be close to or more than the boys' count. They had an average of 6 servings or 1 ½ chicken. If only I was that hungry.

Not to worry, I'm already planning our next visit and I promise to come prepared.


Here's a photo of the group with our "leftovers":

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe