The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

5:04 PM

Ever since the world began

Posted by Claire |

I was never really an NBA fan until today.

I've been hearing husbo and dad talk about NBA in the last few times they were together. And every time they do, I feel like they're in a different universe and I'm somewhere else. In Facebook, a lot of people I know follow the games. So in order not to be excluded, I learned a thing or two about who's who in NBA through the husbo.

Husbo is rooting for LA. When I asked Dade who he's rooting for, he said "LA. ever since the world began." So it is only but fitting that I follow lead. LA it is.

Today was the last of the best of 7 finals. Was able to catch the last few minutes of the game and I did get hooked. At 1.5 minutes left, LA was leading by 6pts but was trimmed down to 3 after a Boston player hit three points. Immediately after, Lakers shot a 3-pointer to secure their 6-point lead. But Boston was persistent, they put in another 3-pointer. At that instance, my hands were already cold out of excitement. I couldn't make a premature declaration that LA was going bag it because, with the caliber of these players, anything can happen.

Didn't know it was so much fun watching the NBA. So maybe next season, I'll tune in again.

Here's a short clip of the highlights of the game:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe