The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

9:41 AM

Itchy Feet

Posted by Claire |

Since summer broke out, Jerome and I was one of those who hurriedly and excitedly made plans to enjoy the sun. We couldn't get enough of the summer that we were out almost every weekend and with different groups of friends. At one point I told Jerome that I’m getting tired of it (more of the packing and unpacking of stuff), so we'd take a break. But after the break, we were off again to a new place.

So to give you a peek at where we’ve been, take a look:

Thunderbird Poro Point
San Fernando La Union

The Lighthouse
Subic Bay Freeport

Hamilo Coast
Nasugbu Batangas



Balai Isabel
Talisay, Batangas



Bamboo House
Talipanan, Mindoro



Lago de Oro
Nasugbu Batangas


Las Casa Filipinas de Acuzar
Bagac, Bataan


1 comments:

jerome Odsinada said...

you forgot to put our bora trip with the volleyball club hon. hehe

and come to think of it, we went to hamilo and balai isabel 2x this summer.

Post a Comment

Subscribe