The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

5:18 PM

We are the Rockstars!

Posted by Claire |

One of the things I forgot to post last year was our funky pre-nup pictures.
Jerome and I have thought of several themes for our pre-nup because we didn't want ours to be ordinary. We wanted something that would represent us, our personalities or hobbies. So we decided on two themes. One is preppy. We're not entirely into preppy outfits but sometimes, unconsciously, we become preppy because of the clothes we wear to work. Second, we wanted the Rockstar theme not because we are rockstars but more because we live the life of a rockstar. Is that correct hon? No, probably because we party like rockstars. We work hard but we party harder. Does that make sense? Whatever.

Photo by: Jayjay Lucas with Toto Villaruel
Make up by: Marj Sia
Styling: Feliz Diestro
Outfit: Our own and our friends
Preppy Shoot







Here are the Rockstars



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe