One good thing about getting married, is rekindling the friendships that were dormant because of the lack of time and distance. I know. I rekindled so many friendships when we got married.
One of them is my friendship with high school friends. You see out of all the friends I have, my high school friends are the ones whom I rarely see. Perhaps 2 or 3 times max in 2 years. That’s it.
I’m happy that our wedding paved the way for us to be in touch again after so many years.
One of them is my friendship with high school friends. You see out of all the friends I have, my high school friends are the ones whom I rarely see. Perhaps 2 or 3 times max in 2 years. That’s it.
I’m happy that our wedding paved the way for us to be in touch again after so many years.
This is us with Tina and Jajie in Jalapeno. We spent one weekend in summer at a beach in Batangas, and we're planning another getaway this September. In Cebu this time. Can't wait.
With Roselle, Lyn and Mei taken last Monday at Grill Republic.

0 comments:
Post a Comment