
When I used to have so much time in my hands, one of the things I did to while away the time on weekends was read my books in a quiet coffee shop. For a couple of years, though, I’ve not secluded myself and my books. I’ve been busy being a girlfriend/wife, a badminton player and a kapamilya fan (LOL) so I’ve neglected my books and my quiet time. But today, I've decided, I’m going to do just that. I’m going to find myself and my book a nice and quiet coffee shop so we can catch-up.
ps. Pic from here

2 comments:
Quiet time is very important IMHO. It gives you a chance to just BE for a while. :)
And, you'll appreciate it even more (beg for it, too, hehe) once your little one comes along.
Me too. I used to have all the latest novels that come out. Now I just can't find the time. Where did all my free time go? But yeah I'll make an effort for the twerp will see me reading and do the same :)
Post a Comment