The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

3:02 PM

Things I love: KFC

Posted by Claire |


I’m a chicken lover. I love chicken more than beef, pork or fish. So to find a chicken dish that’s perfectly cooked, whether fried, roasted or braised, is love.

KFC is a good example of a perfectly cooked friend chicken. I love it’s flavorful and crispy skin. And I love how the chicken is cooked medium-well making its meat juicy and tender.

Of course, KFC chicken is not complete without its equally mouthwatering gravy. I love the thick peppery taste of their gravy. On very rare occasions that I eat rice, I spread the gravy on top of the rice like soup. Good thing gravy is unlimited.

As dessert, I love ordering macaroni salad. I was not a fan of macaroni salad until I tasted theirs. And I think, the only macaroni salad I eat is KFC’s and my mother-in-law’s. hehe

I’m hungry again.

1 comments:

jellybelly said...

We love chicken...to be more specific P and I love KFC. We've been eating at KFC everyday since Friday :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe