The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

4:25 PM

What to Wear

Posted by Claire |

In the next 6 months, 5 of Jerome's high school friends will be getting married. This being the case, I need to have 5 different dresses because these weddings will be attended by the same group of people and I dont want to be seen in the same dress 5x!

One wedding will be this Saturday. For this Saturday, I'm going to use a grecian-inspired dress I bought early this year which I've only worn at the Fashion Week. Will show you a pic soon.

For the next wedding, which is in October, I'm thinking of wearing this one.





Thanks to The Bag Hag for posting this one in her blog.
It's made of charmeuese and I love charmeuese. I also like that it shows off some skin (I'm sure the husbo would agree). And the belt is detachable so if I want to highlight my curves, I can put it on. But if God gives us a our own bundle of joy, I can take them out to show off my baby bump. I'm also thinking of getting a different color, if they have another color. What do you think?

Wait wait...first I have to know how much it is. Lemme check!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe