The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

10:51 AM

And you shall be called HONEY

Posted by Claire |

Did I tell you that I love surprises? If not, hear me...I LOVE SURPRISES. Grand or otherwise, I just love surprises. It makes me happy.

Yesterday, I've been bugging my office pals to give me that big-eyed creature. And after much negotiation and paglalambing, they agreed to get me one as birthday and Christmas gift. I don't mind. Hehehe. Mababaw lang ako.

This morning, I found that cuddly creature on my desk............with crap! Hahahaha...Now that's a silly surprise. I love you guys. You made me happy today. *blushes*


9 comments:

Reeyah said...

hahahahaha! so that's why you're happy :)

Claire said...

hihihihi...I love it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! The little things which make us happy - a smile, a kind word, the philosophy of gender differences, a nail clipper, paper clips, lemon ice cream, chocolate-less chocolate cake ... and a pink thing with blue eyes called "honey".

Anonymous said...

What is it? A sheep?

Anonymous said...

my guess it's a piglet ;-)

donna_chocnut said...

uy dyahe hindi kita na-greet. belated happy bday cler ber! sweet naman ng mga ka-kosa mo. oo nga, what is it? a giraffe? ;p seriously, a deer? ano nga ba?

Claire said...

Hindi ka pa late Chocnut! Matagal pa bday ko. hehehe...excited lang ako. hahaha

And and...it's a mouse!

Anonymous said...

A mouse?!? A pink mouse? I can't agree on this one but I guess you don't care very much. Anyway, you are the owner of the blue-eyed something and you have the right to call a car - a table or a door - a TV. It's Claire's world, isn't it?

Claire said...

Send your complaints to the makers of the thing. hehehe

Post a Comment

Subscribe