I forgot to mention, this photo was taken by Dyosa. Thanks Dyosa!
This cute toy is one of the many things I want for my birthday. And I want it NOW.
Dear Lord, please make the rain stop so C and G can get my toy at Toy Kingdom. Puhlease...puhlease...

13 comments:
parang ang tagal pa ng bday mo ah...
akala mo lang matagal pa! pero malapit na yon! malapit na!
hindi, malayo pa. in fact, more than a month pa! matagal pa yon! sobrang tagal paaaaaaa!!!!!
pauwiin mo na ko dahil di ako marunong lumangoy... i have double-checked that the bug-eyed creature has been reserved just so you can quit bugging us (for now), hehe! Hope your other prayers get answered (instead)....
By the way, life would be simpler if there were no "anonymous" tags, wouldnt it?!?!
C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to me! Thanks to you both! Mwah
What are "anonymus" tags?
Hhhmmm...Meaning, if "anonymous" has a face, or at least a proper name?
... of course I have a name and a face. My name: "anonymus"
My face: whatever you would like to see in your fantasy. I leave it up to your imagination. That way you can never get disappointed what you see.
we were glad to indulge you on this... and silliness aside, genuinely [1] hope someone significant would step up and reeeely make you happy on your birthday, on Christmas, .... and the rest of your life!!! (our bday wish).... and [2] hope you "get" some-one (not some-thing) cuddly for Christmas, and see your own blissful reflection in warm blue eyes… (our Christmas wish) teeheehee!
Where is your face by the way?
anonymous: good pt. let's leave it at that.
c&g: i'm praying for it. don't worry. he'll come pretty soon. I feel it! :-)
wen is ur bday?
kjl? Secret! hehehe
Post a Comment