The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

10:21 AM

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

Posted by Claire |

I don't remember who brought it up, but all of a sudden Mon, Flow, Jom and I started talking about silly things we did in our previous relationships. Things that when you are younger, your friends think it is the sweetest thing you can do for your other half.

I used to write on chocolate wrappers and perfume boxes. I also wrote on foil wrappers and tissue papers. I felt more creative one time and wrote on a small piece of paper which I inserted in a cigarette wrapper ( I took out the tobacco with a pin, left the cig butt and slided the piece of paper where the tobacco used to be). As an alternative, I inserted that piece of paper into a vial and tied a ribbon around it to make it more presentable. One time, because I felt my overflowing love for this person, I filled one roll of cashier receipts with reasons why I love him.

I don't think I would ever think of doing the same things for my (future) boyfriend. Not because I would love him less or that I loved the first one better than him, but because now, I believe there are more ways of expressing our love for one person ---ways that are far greater than what a piece of paper can reveal.

Gaazzzz...I miss having a boypren. hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe