The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

12:02 PM

b*tchin' on men

Posted by Claire |

I'm so in the mood to bitch around today, had an early stint with someone in the chat room. He disappeared when he knew I was warming up.

Once in a while I get this Gabriela instict in me that I want to smack men who think they're superior to women. Call me Gabriela Silang or whatever, but I just hate the fact that they think they can pull the wool over women, to me most of all. I've been fooled before which is precisely the reason why I'm so cheesed off when I meet men who think they can pull it on me again, and get away with it. *raises eyebrow and flips hair*

It's amazing how they can be loving and caring one day, then a complete jerk the next day. *sigh* I can be both too you know. But if I bitch on you at the start, I'll bitch on you the rest of the time. If I'm nice to you, I'm nice to you. Period. There's got to be some consistency! If you're an a*s, then you're an a*s. Period. (I like that period thing). I'm going in circles. Hahaha. There's just so many words coming out of my head about men.

Enough said. Enough ranting. Time to work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it known world wide that men are from Mars and women from Venus? There is no way to get along for more than 2 sentences. Hence, men probably deserve the bitching without knowing really why they are targetted. By the way, men are constantly measured. How they look, what they wear, the haircut, the hands, and some other body features ...

Claire said...

Hi, are you one of them? You stink of sarcasm. hehehe...peace! I'm just bitchy today. Really bitchy. But don't worry. I'm nice most of the time. I don't bite.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am from Mars. How did you find out? I thought my comment was soooo neutral. Don't worry, biting can be fun given the right time and occassion. Nothing wrong with it ...

Claire said...

I just know.

Post a Comment

Subscribe