The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

4:34 PM

New look

Posted by Claire |

After several attempts to update my blogskin, I finally found the one that suits my preference. This one has all the components I want in a template: comments page, a title for each entry, a unique page for each post and a menu bar that accommodates all that I want to put in.

Thanks to BlogSkins!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the old page better.

Claire said...

Hi, anonymous. Aaawww, that's too bad, you'll have to deal with this template for sometime. hehehe

Reeyah said...

Me, I like *grin*

Claire said...

thanks reeyah!

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess it is now 2:1. I concede, we don't need to play until 25 in this case. :-)))

Claire said...

Hahahaha...giving up so early?

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... the black skin had a mystery in it. Admittedly, after I read your blog and I go back to Lotus Notes - sobrang maliwanag ang tingin ko sa mga e-mails bigla! :D As for this brown skin - i am partial to brown kasi... :)

Claire said...

@vicky...ah talaga? hhhmmm...yan, may kakampi na si anonymous.

candyQ said...

I really like your new skin... It feels happy. :o)

Claire said...

Thanks Candy. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hhmmmhhh! Isn't it now 3:2? I guess my changes are getting better.

Post a Comment

Subscribe