The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

10:31 AM

Yackety-Yaking

Posted by Claire |

This month is usually the start of our busy days at work. Everyone wants to get their project approved, which, to us, translates to overnight work. 7:00 p.m. is the new 5:00 p.m. The office is filled with people on a weekend. It's bunching. People are cramming. Loan agreements, project agreements, missions, and the best part of all....a heap of papers to file!

But this year, we're halfway through August and all I do is slack around, blog, download badminton videos, browse through my fav sites, take pictures, chat, sit here and pretend to be busy. I am getting tired of it. hehehehe...Believe me, it's tiring. As they say, ang hirap magpanggap!

So, pardon me for this senseless piece. I'm pretending to be busy and I need you to help me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

August is supposed to be a holiday months, therefore enjoy the rain!!!

As a good citizen, I do my best to keep you busy in answering my senseless comments. That should keep you going until the evening and the well-deserved weekend after getting tired of doing nothing at work.

I could also offer a philosophocial discussion of the nature and need for work in keeping your mind focused.

Post a Comment

Subscribe