The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

10:10 AM

21 Weeks

Posted by Claire |

21 weeks based on Babycenter, but as per my counting, I'm already at 22 weeks. My bump is really showing and it's twice harder to fit in my old clothes (read: shorts and pants). I've also started buying more maternity pants and dresses for work.


Anyway, I got excited when I read this alert from Babycenter.ph.



And I feel like baby also read the article because this week I've been feeling her light touches (or maybe kicks and punches?) regularly, mostly in the morning and afternoon. Today alone, when I was convincing myself to get up (for an hour), I felt baby's soft touches again as if saying "mom, you're late. you better get up."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe