The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

10:19 AM

Christmas

Posted by Claire |

This Christmas is extra special for me and the husbo because its the first year he and i celebrated it as husband and wife. And it follows that we also spent christmas with two families.


I felt the pressure of Christmas days before because of the thought that I have to accompany the husbo with his (last minute) shopping and to prepare everything for my family otherwise no one else will. Good thing that on the day of Christmas, our reliable Beth came to my rescue so everything back home was well taken care of.

Spent dinner with my family. My brother, sister-in-law, uncle, aunt, cousin and, of course, dad was with us. I miss my family. But I'm not complaining because my new family is equally important. After dinner, we moved to Jom's family for Noche Buena. The next day was Jom's family's annual Christmas party which made the bump look bigger because of all the food we ate.

Anyway, this year, Husbo and I did not only celebrate Christmas together, we'll also be celebrating our first year anniversary!! Can't believe that it has been a year. Time flies talaga when you're having fun, to quote a friend. hehehe

This year has been great. And I believe I've been good at spending and saving up so I thought of rewarding myself with this one. :)

And husbo gave me this as Christmas and Anniversary present! Yehey! I have new babies. :)) I sooooo love it!

Thank you Hon! Love you. Let's get your car bumper na!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe