The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

11:21 AM

Home Filing System

Posted by Claire |


During my spring cleaning, I managed to sort some of our family's important documents. Some of which are government licenses/certificates, car registrations, housing loan documents, medical records, etc.

As of this writing, these docs are housed in one of the drawers in our bedroom. Working in the company's legal department has taught me the importance of filing documents--for easy retrieval and less chance of losing docs. Filing is important, but its not fun. At work, I usually let my papers pile up until I file them. I dont know how different it will be at home. But at some point I know I need to get it into my system.

So you, how do you file your docs? And how efficient are you in filing them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe