The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

9:13 AM

Christmas in our Home Sweet Home

Posted by Claire |

I'm a sucker for Christmas decors so I couldn't let Christmas pass without decorating, for the first time, our lovely abode. Had these made early in December. It's only now that I got to take pictures..bummer!


The main door.

The Living Area.

We got these little santas from World Trade Center in one of our shopping trips. How's that for 3 for 500 bucks?

The Dining Room. (Apologies for the yellowish color. Forgot to adjust the settings.)

I wanted a christmas tree in the house, but because of the lack of space, we settled with what we can grab to give it the christmas touch. Not bad, eh?

All these, of course, was put up with assistance. Thanks to Armands!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe