The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

11:46 AM

Things I love: QUESO DE BOLA CHEESECAKE

Posted by Claire |

Photo from: Dessert Comes First


It was love at first taste. I'm not a big fan of cheescakes but this cheesecake blew me away the first time I tried it. Unlike other cheesecakes, that's all sweet and velvety, this cheesecake has the balance of both sweet and salty taste, plus crumbly texture! It's soooooooooooo yummy.



Try it for yourself. Order from The Cru Kitchen.

1 comments:

hrmustang said...

Hey cool blog! If you're a deep thinker I really recommend this brand new up and coming blog http://helpztheworldz.blogspot.com/
It will be updated frequently and is still trying to gain an audience!

Post a Comment

Subscribe