Dearest Hon,
Happy happy birthday. Although today doesn’t seem like a special day because of all your stress at work and school, I hope that you feel God’s love embracing you as you reach your 32nd birthday. You’ve been a loving husband, an excited father, a caring son and a dependable friend so you deserve a peaceful and blissful day.
Today, I hope that we made you feel loved more than the way you love us. You’ve been a great husband to me and I don’t regret walking down the aisle for you. All the sacrifices you’ve made to make our family-life delightful are all appreciated. So today, I have these wishes for you, hoping that God will grant them:
I wish that your client will be kinder to you today.
I wish that God brings out an aura of peace and compassion to you so that your client will be infected by it.
I wish that your Professor will somehow extend the deadline of submission of plates to give you more time to work on it.
I wish that the weather won’t be too hot today while your at the site so you won’t feel stinky and dirty while doing your job.
I wish that you’ll have enough energy to sustain you today despite the lack of sleep from working late for your plates.
I wish that the traffic to work will not be as bad as it normally is so you can be there early.
I wish that your new project will go smoothly and that your new clients will be as warm as the previous couple you worked with.
I wish you’ll have another project by mid-year.
I wish that Struktura will be stronger and bigger in the design industry this year.
I wish that you’ll never get tired of my cooking nor bringing out the trash as needed.
I wish that you can learn how to efficiently juggle your time for work, school family and self. I’m not complaining, I just wish that you can do the things you want without sacrificing others that are equally important.
I wish that you’ll be as patient as always with my tantrums, kakulitan and non-sense.
I wish that you’ll never get tired of puttig me to sleep everytime you need to stay up late for work and school.
I wish that this year, you’ll have more time for exercise so you can be as fit as you once were. Hehe
I wish that you’ll learn to regularly drink your vitamins. :)
I wish that you’ll learn how to cook. Hehehe
I wish that you’ll eventually learn how to read to our children, with emotion and enthusiasm. :)
I wish that our first born will be a healthy baby boy so that he can be just like you…responsible, caring and loving. What a joy that would be if I had two men caring for me! Bu if God wills to have a baby girl, I hope that she’ll be as malambing as you want her to be, hugging and kissing you when your stressed, and lovingly removes your socks when you’re too tired and sleepy to take them off by yourself.
And most, importantly, I wish that you feel how much love I have for you everyday of our lives together.
There’s so much more I’d want for you to have but this will be a loooooooong post if I write them all in, so I will stop here.
Happy birthday, Jerome! See you later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Buddies
My Daily Fix
-
Cover from over ten years ago4 years ago
-
Hurray for Friends & Comme des Garçons7 years ago
-
-
Maldives (Day 11)13 years ago
-
-
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(85)
-
▼
January
(18)
- Things I love: Pomelo
- My Crazy Husband
- Things I love: QUESO DE BOLA CHEESECAKE
- Baby Pics
- Home Filing System
- I heart Flats
- Cooking Classes
- The Pink Planner
- 21 Weeks
- Budgeting (2nd Try)
- Lens or Flash?
- An open letter to the Birthday Boy
- Spring Cleaning 2011
- 2010 Highlights
- What to do? What to do?
- 12 Months of Mr and Mrs
- Christmas
- Christmas in our Home Sweet Home
-
▼
January
(18)
Labels
me
Jom
friends
simple joys
life
love
trips
family
funnies
parties
food
havin' a baby
Kara Sabrina
adventures
Home
baby stuff
forwarded e-mails
kill me now
surprises
Mommyhood
boredom
faith
ydwtl
BIL
conversations
things i want to do before I die
badminton
photography
things i love
wish list
christmas
crazy ideas
gadgets
shopping
tags
bags
cooking
men
prayers
tips
Angst
happiness
lyrics
malfunction
ogc
scripts
thought-provoking
tv
volleyball
Discoveries
blogskin
gym
illusions
mame
movies
possessed
text messages
vid
work
NBA
Recipes
baggage
blogthings
budgeting
dress
exercise
friday's feast
grey's
kkk
music
parenthood
play
polls
relationships
review
spring cleaning
swimming
tipid things
weddings
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment