The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

5:00 PM

Cooking Classes

Posted by Claire |

Read from Chuvaness about 25 Mushrooms and now I'm itching to enroll! One class that I super want to enroll in is the Thai class. You see, the past few days, the husband has been going crazy over Thai food.

These classes are a steal for P1,100 per session! The only downside is that classes happen on weekdays so I will have to take a leave, which I don't mind at all. I can get a few days off from work if I have to. But lemme think about it.

For the Thai Class, the recipes are: Pomelo salad, Tom Yum soup, bagoong rice, steamed fish with coriander, chili, garlic, phad Thai, green chicken curry, sticky rice with mangoPlus: Recycling basics, kitchen hygiene and personal hygiene.

1 comments:

CandyQ said...

Oh, I LOVE Thai food! You should go and enroll then perhaps share some of the recipes here, hehe.

Post a Comment

Subscribe