The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

11:27 AM

Baby Boom!

Posted by Claire |


My bastos friends gave me the idea that rabbits are, you know, promiscuous, and this year being the Year of the Rabbit could explain the sudden resurgence of the baby boom generation. OK I'm exaggerating here.


But seriously, I know a number of people who are expecting. In our department alone, there are 3 people pregnant aside from me. It was supposedly 4 but my other officemate had an ectopic pregnancy so she had hers terminated. Then I know 4 other friends from different departments who are also expecting.


From Husbo's high school friends, we learned that two of them are well into their second trimester.


Also in the list of pregnant women is my sister-in-law who is now 15 weeks on the way.


Then just last week, I learned that someone from my close circle of friends is 9 weeks on the family way! What a pleasant surprise!


So many people are pregnant. So many people are gonna be parents. Soooo exciting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe