I just finished packing our hospital bags. All clothes are already there except for our toiletries. Perhaps I can get them tomorrow.
Had my check-up with the OB earlier today and guess what, my cervix is already dilated by 1cm. Oh boy! The panic in my mind when I learned. But my OB assured me that it might still be too early to say that I’m going to pop now especially when the contractions have stopped. Yes, I had contractions on the way to the hospital with an interval of 10mins. I felt that before but I didn’t know that’s what contractions are until my OB confirmed it earlier. I bled a little but OB said not to panic. In fact, I can still go to work and move around.
Which is exactly what I did today. After the hospital, we went to the mall to get baby’s crib and some groceries. Then headed back home to have dinner and pack.
I’m scheduled for another check-up on Thursday…if I don’t give birth before then.
I’m going to stop here. I know my thoughts are scattered. I just checked in to say that in case you don’t hear from me again soon, then that’s probably because I’m too busy being a mom.
Ciao!

0 comments:
Post a Comment