The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

11:11 AM

Hanging on

Posted by Claire |

Happy Easter to all!

We were with Jom's family the entire holy week break in their home in QC from Thursday to Saturday, then checked at Oakwood hotel Saturday afternoon `til Sunday. It was a good eat-sleep-eat-sleep weekend.

But despite the rest time, I feel tired today. Perhaps because the baby is getting heavier each day, and moving around is getting more difficult. Her kicks and punches are stronger now and harder to ignore. Getting up from the bed is also starting to become an ordeal, just like putting on lotion on my legs or wearing my underwear. My back is also starting to hurt and my legs are showing signs of edema. In short, life has become less comfortable for me.

I've started packing baby's bag last night. Tonight, I'll try to pack our bags. The helper will also arrive tonight. So I don't need to worry about preparing our dinner at home after work, and someone will be home 24/7 to oversee things in the house.

Few more weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe