The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

2:08 PM

Baby Shower No. 3: Volleybellas

Posted by Claire |

My Volleyball Club family organized a semi-surprise baby shower for me last Thursday, 7 April, in between their volleyball games. At first, I thought they weren't serious that there was a shower. I only knew it was for real when George told me that I should be there...that's why it's a surprise. We had the usual yummy merienda ---Sontanghon and Chocolate cake. Then after their first set, we had the baby shower game which Husbo almost won. The game was to beer drink from a baby bottle, walk around the volley ball, then serve the ball. The first service to make it across the net will win. Here are some photos:

Me with my Volleyball Club family



That colorful thing that Diesel is holding is one of my takeaway...an activity mat.



And this cute socks.



George thought of what to write on the cake. So gay right? hahaha



Husbo joined us later that night. Beside me is Mars who is already 9 weeks pregnant. Next to her is Diesel.


Czar won the beer-drinking game.



Thank you guys!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe