Photo credit here.I don't remember when was the first time I started preparing husbo's snack box. All I remember is that I always pity him whenever he tells me he got hungry at a certain time to the point that his hands were trembling and he couldn't find anything to eat.
Husbo's work requires him to be on the field most of the time. His typical day would be to attend back to back meetings, visit the site then head back to the office for some paper work. His first meal of the day would usually be at 2:00pm. Not a good thing right?
Knowing this, I thought that it would be best if he has some food in the car that he can just grab anytime he feels hungry. Or something to munch on while driving to his next destination.
Initially, what I would prepare for him are cake slices from Red Ribbon and soy milk. When cake slices run out, I'd let him have cupcakes and oranges. Today and yesterday, I prepared ham and egg sandwich, banana, cupcakes and soy milk for him.
I'm thinking of varrying his snacks so if you have other ideas, please feel free to leave a message. I prefer nutritious food and those that he can eat while on the go. Thanks!

2 comments:
How about a tuna sandwich on whole wheat bread, hot soup in a thermos, potato salad made with non-fat mayo or a mix of roasted, salt-free (or lightly salted) nuts like almonds, walnuts, cashews and peanuts?
Hey, thanks for the suggestions. I do plan to change his spread every now and then. Next week, the theme will be chicken, and then tuna. And yep, I do use wheat bread.
Post a Comment