The Shower no. 1 I mentioned before is actually Baby Shower no. 2 as my officemates, meaning friends from the Department I belong to, organized a baby shower for me last week. I had so much fun and was overwhelmed with their love and gifts. Thank you guys for taking the time and effort to share this great blessing with us. Our thanks also to those who organized the party--you know who you are. Here are some photos:
Everyone lining up for the food. We had Kare-kare, chicken pastel, rellenong bangus, barbeque, Costa Brava cake and Chocolate Sansrival Gelato. Too bad my taste buds were out of commission at that time so I didn't get to enjoy the food that much.
The game masters - Ryah and Gil. Aside from them, Pam and Magel organized the shower. Thank you girls!
Group 1 busy answering the game. I think it was about matching the childhood memory to a specific person in the group.
Here are some of my takeaways:
Rubber mat, bottle cleaning agent and toy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment