The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

3:06 PM

Praying Together

Posted by Claire |

There've been a few times that the husbo caught me praying aloud in bed. It has become a habit because I'm teaching Kara how to pray at this early stage.


In the past, when husbo would come in and we were still praying, I'd stop my prayer and then go on with our "kwentuhan session" instead. I did so because I felt uneasy letting him hear my prayers. Last night, when he came in the room, we were halfway thru our prayer. He asked what we were doing and when I told him, he lie down beside me and joined in the prayer.

I felt a little awkward but it felt good. We pray together in the church or adoration chapel, but we never share our prayers to each other. Last night was the first time. So it felt odd. But in the end, I felt more connected to him and Kuya Jess.

I don't know if it's okay that we share our prayers to Kuya Jess. I feel like it's a violation of my personal time with Him. But I also feel that its good that we do because it keeps our bond stronger. When Kara comes, I'd pursue a prayer time for the family without sacrificing my alone time with Kuya Jess.


What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe