The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

10:39 AM

To the People of Japan

Posted by Claire |

I pray that this catastrophe will soon come to an end and that no more lives will be sacrificed.

I pray that you receive all the help you can get from countries all over the world.

I pray that other countries who have nuclear plants will shut down their own plants after seeing what happened to the nuclear plant in Japan.

I pray that the people who have been affected stay faithful and steadfast in Your love, dear Lord.

I pray that nothing like this happen again in the near future so we can recover and learn from it.

I pray that you get enough food and warm clothes.

I pray for those who have not been saved yet, may the Lord lead the rescuers way to you so that you can be brought to safer grounds.

I pray that everyone prays for you so that the Lord can hear us and He'll save us from all these.

These we ask in Jesus' name, Amen Lord Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe