The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

4:55 PM

Golden Oreo

Posted by Claire |

While in Subic, our friends were talking about how heavenly this cookie sandwich is, and because I was a big fan of Oreo cookies, I had to grab one for myself from Duty Free. I love Oreo because even though its chocolate, it has the bitter taste of dark chocolate which makes it less sweeter than other chocolate cookies.

This, on the other hand, is just way too sweet for me. I think what makes the original Oreo flavor a hit is that the cookie balances the sweetness of the filling, a perfect match to your glass of milk. For the Golden Oreo, it's vanilla filling on cream cookie and that makes it hell sweet. But to offset that sweetness, perhaps pairing it up with a cup of coffee will do the trick? You should try it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe