The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

3:23 PM

Online Shopping

Posted by Claire |

As you already know, yesterday I made some online purchases via Amazon. What you don't know is that that was my first time. And I'm soooo proud of myself!!!!

At first I was a little apprehensive cause I wasn't sure if the site was secure to give out my credit card details and if there were other hidden charges aside from the actual price of the product I was purchasing. But thanks to my amazon-expert friends and everything went well.

I bought the stroller I've been wanting to buy for the bebe. Although they cost a little higher than most brands, I've heard good reviews about this brand and if you buy it in local stores here in Manila they would cost so much more. Buying it from the US would still cost cheaper even after adding the shipping cost.

The second purchase I made yesterday was for the breastpump. I ordered it from a US distributor who was selling it 50% cheaper than local prices. That's a lot of savings don't you think???

Anyway, I'm just happy that I was able to accomplish that. I've been stressing about it the past couple of months because I want to get them before I give birth and now, all I have to do is wait til it comes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe