The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

11:20 AM

YDWTL 40 Recharge @ Subic

Posted by Claire |

Husbo and I were with our YDWTL family at Subic two weeks ago. It was the first time in such a long time that we were able to join them. I'm glad we got to relax more because I know husbo needed a break from his stressful project.


Our first stop was Camayan Cove.

What I loved most about this trip was the catching we did with Cecil, Monpete and Flow.


Husbo looks a little relax, isn't he? He got 1 distress call from his client that day. But it was resolved immediately. Thank God!


Most of the time we were eating. We had this for lunch. Grilled Liempo.


...and Tuna.


For dinner, we ate at Extremely Espresso where this huge pizza fed 18 people.


This mountain of ice cream and brownies was everyone's dessert.


This is all of us before the food arrived. Happy faces. Recharged. Ready to pay it forward for the next batch of Yuppie Dazers. Basta Ikaw, Lord!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe