The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

9:54 PM

Summer! Summer! Summer!

Posted by Claire |

The travel bugs in Husbo and I have been restrained. The only out of town we did was Subic which was a few weeks ago. We’ve not made other plans after that. And now that summer is just around the corner, I can’t help but think of the possible places he and I could be at right now.

The first on the list would be Palawan, Coron to be more specific. A lot of my friends have been there and all the photos I’ve seen were breath taking. I want to be there myself. I want to take the same photos. I want to swim in the lake and see how clear the water is. I want to get away from city life and be one with nature. Jom and his highschool friends have planned a trip to Coron in September. I’m not sure if we can leave the baby behind but we booked the ticket just the same. I’m sure we’ll figure out something when it’s time.


Photo credit here.

I’d also like to be in a beach. Boracay, Davao, Batangas maybe? I don’t know where. I just want to lie down in a beach, basking in the sun while enjoying my chilled juice and favorite book.

Photo credit here.

We’d also probably be in Misibis Bay. Husbo and I have been in Bicol twice doing the same thing—Mayon Volcano visit, diving with the Butandings and wakeboarding—but we’ve never been to the newest resort in Bicol, Misibis Bay.


Photo credit here.

I could go on and on about the places we want to go to but it would only torture me so I’d stop here. I have more reason to be thankful for than feel sorry about the things I can’t do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe