The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

4:36 PM

Breakfast of Champions

Posted by Claire |


I've imposed diet on myself since my last check up with the OB. I gained freaking 7lbs over the holidays, would you believe?!?!?!?! So now, I'm sticking to a more healthy diet. Some sweets on the side when I can't help it. hehehe. But when I can, I choose healthy food.

This morning, I was in a good mood to be healty so I had these for breakfast. Muesli with fresh fruits, non-fat milk and wheat bread with jam. I'm thankful that the office cafeteria offers a wide variety of food so there's no excuse to binge on the "evil" food.

1 comments:

Ryah said...

I had this too yesterday, I guess that's make me a champion too hehehe

Post a Comment

Subscribe