The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

11:21 AM

Valentine's at the Sky

Posted by Claire |

Husbo and I are not big at spending Valentine's day but we still make it a point to celebrate it in our own little way. Yesterday, after mass, we headed to Vivere Suites, Alabang, to have some sort of pre-valentine's date. It is, by far, the most we've done for Valentine's.


The view from the Sky Lounge is breathtaking, and that's only at lunch time. Just imagine how spectacular the view from there would be at night time...with all the city lights. Nice, romantic and chilly! hehehe I have to warn you, though, that the food is not as great as the view. There's nothing extraordinary about it, but I can't complain cause the prices are on the average.


Next time we're in Alabang, I'd suggest Bellevue to the husbo. A friend told me their food is tastier than Vivere.


For now, I'll leave you with the Grape slush I had with my meal. Hope it gives you that cool feeling in this hot v-day afternoon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe