The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

9:53 AM

A First Look at Our New Home

Posted by Claire |

A couple of weeks back, Husbo and I made our very first visit to our new home. Although, the interior is bare and the unit has not been 100% completed, we had a glimpse to see where our small family will be residing in a few months. Here's a peek.

This is the view from the Master's balcony. I'm sure you know by know that the husbo has a penchant for a good view. So when we were scouting for a home, he was always after the view of the clubhouse.


The living room. It's so bare, I know. Husbo and I are now talking about how to design this area. And we might also change the tiles.


The Kitchen. Those cupboards will be covered and enhanced. I also want to add more cabinets so that I have more place to keep kitchen stuff. I also asked the husbo if we can change the countertop to a less casual one.


When you step out of the house, this is where you will end up, the Atrium. Love those trees.


And this is the facade. Our unit is the one on the left side of the stairs/building entrance.

One important thing that we love about this place is the clubhouse. Where the kids can play and adults can relax. :)
The Clubhouse.
The Kiddie Pool where Kara can swim. There are two, mind you. :) And on the other side, there's a lap pool.
The Gym, to keep us fit!

There's also a KTV room for your small parties.


And the main function room where we plan to hold Kara's baptism.


There's also the Billiard's room for boys. :)

When we left the place, Husbo and I became so excited about moving in. And these days, our bedtime talk is about Kara and the new home. :) They said the unit can be turnedover by March, but we can only move in by probably April as we need to fix the interior. Excited na ko! Want to start looking for house stuff. :)

1 comments:

Reeyah said...

Ako din, excited na ;)

Post a Comment

Subscribe