The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

I'm 28 weeks now. In 10 weeks, I could already give birth to Kara Sabrina. And these days, I've already started planning what to buy and things to do for our little one. I already told you about the things I want to buy in my previous posts, but for the things to do, i'll let you in on a little secret.

One of the major reasons I'm stacking up on photography gadgets and reviving my photography skills is that when the baby is out I want to take loads and loads of pictures of her. I want to take pictures of her tiny fingers, wrinkled face and pinkish feet. She will only be in this stage once and I want to make sure that everything is well documented.

Then a colleague told me that there's a local photographer who does maternity and new born shoots ala Anne Geddes. When I looked it up in the internet, I was facinated. And it made me more excited to see my baby.

We haven't really decided if we're availing their services because they're a little pricey for us. So for now, I'm just getting inspiration from these photos hoping that when I shoot baby KS it'll be as pretty as these.





Photo credits: The Stork Studio

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe