The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

11:52 AM

Havin'-A-Baby: Baby Stuff

Posted by Claire |

As early as now, I'm already asking friends what baby gadgets I should buy, where I can buy it, and how much they would cost. I've done some math and I'm a little overwhelmed with the amount we will be spending. Good thing there's an option to buy it from the US, where I can get them for half of the local price. I haven't really visited malls yet, all my researches are based on online prices and friends' feedback.


Here are the items on the list, so far:



Maclaren Techno XT Stroller




Medela Freestyle Breastpump


Graco Crib

I'm thankful that our company insurance will take care of the hospital bill when I give birth, at least I can focus on saving up for these and other baby stuff. Now I just hope relatives in the US will be kind enough to ship these to us. Please help me, dear Lord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe