The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

7:36 PM

Dr. Seuss and Mozart

Posted by Claire |


I remember I wrote about reading to the baby before bedtime. I still do. I make it a point to read to her before we sleep but when I'm really tired, I just talk to her until I head to snoozeland...which doesn't really take long. hehehe


Aside from reading to her, I also play some classical music at night. Thanks to bro-in-law for the hamburger speaker because now I have a mini-stereo in the bedroom to make this possible. And my dear Sabrina, whom I've neglected for sometime has been very useful.

I dont know if its just by coincidence but sometimes, when it's late and I haven't read to her, I feel her move, as if telling me that it's reading time. And sometimes, when I don't read to her, husbo complains because it has been his sleeping pill too. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe